By purchasing Seahaven Pride & Family Festival tickets, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:-
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. All tickets purchased for Seahaven Pride & Family Festival are subject to additional booking fees.
2. We use eventbrite as our ticketing partner and tickets will be sent via email to the address entered at the time of purchase.
3. Without a valid ticket, entry into the festival site will not be permitted.
4. Defaced or altered tickets will not be accepted.
5. Parents are fully responsible for their children at all times.
6. Children must not be left unsupervised at any time during the festival.
7. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the festival site and must not be left unattended. However, please consider how happy your dog will be in crowds of people, loud noise, lights and pyrotechnics.
8. We do not accept any liability for unaccompanied under 18s or dogs on any part of the site.
9. The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, performers or food traders and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
10. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
11. The email address used at the time of purchase will be added to our mailing list. We send out emails which will contain important information, updates or offers relating to the event. You may unsubscribe at any time.
12. We advise that you add email@example.com to your email and will not accept any responsibility for email communications that aremissed or undread.
13. We will also communicate important event information via our website and social media channels.
14. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
16. All under 18′s must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children/youths will not be admitted.
17. The festival bars operate a Challenge 25 policy and you may be refused the sale of alcohol if you are unable to prove your age.
18. Ticket Holders who are under 25 should bring personal identification.
19. All bars operate a Challenge 25 policy and you may be refused service if you cannot prove your age when asked.
20. All ticket prices include VAT.
21. We encourage the use of public transport.
22. Parking for Blue Badge Holders is available but must be booked in advance at the time of purchasing tickets.
23. The festival is committed to sustainability and a 'leave no trace' ethic and asks all Ticket Holders to respect the festival site accordingly by cleaning up and using the appropriate rubbish and recycling facilities provided.. Please also ensure that you clean up after your dog if you bring it with you to the festival.
24. Seahaven Pride & Family Festival operates a cancellation refund policy in the event of cancellation.
25. All festival tickets are non-refundable, non transferable and non-replaceable unless express, written consent is provided by the event organisers.
26. In the event of cancellation, due to COVID 19 pandemic, licensing or due to other unforseen circumstances or events beyond the control of the organisers including national emergency, we will, in the first instance offer to transfer your tickets to the event the following year. Any individual refunds offered are at the absolute discretion of T21 Productions and will be based on and limited to the purchase value of the ticket in question.
27. We cannot offer refunds on the basis of poor weather.
28. Booking fees are non-refundable.
29. Seahaven Pride & Family Festival operates a Covid 19 Policy which will remain under constant review and in line with government guidance.
30. Seahaven Pride & Family Festival will always work with festival industry guidance and best practice, local authorities and the UK government to operate safely and deliver a Covid safe event. If the festival takes place as scheduled, we cannot refund tickets if you are unable to attend due to personal illness, local lock-downs or requirements to self isolate, and we recommend customers seek adequate insurance to cover this risk. Part of each ticket price covers planning and preparation for the delivery of the festival.
31. Admission to the site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The festival accepts no liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained to people or personal property within the site.
32. Any vehicles (and their contents) are parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site.
33. Ticket holders are only allowed to enter the site from the date/time stated on the ticket.
34. No Ticket holders will be admitted to the site until the gates open to the public unless otherwise agreed on a case by case basis.
35. Tickets will be exchanged for wristbands when entering the site.
36. Wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed until after the festival.
37. Lost wristbands cannot be replaced. .
38. Wristbands will be checked throughout the course of the festival. Failure to show a valid wristband upon request may result in you being asked to leave the festival site.
39. Only dogs with a pre-booked ticket will be allowed to enter the festival site.
40. Please do not leave your dogs in the car.
41. No glass whatsoever will be allowed on the festival site.
42. No personal sound systems are allowed on the festival site.
43. No chinese lanterns, BBQ's, fireworks or smoke canisters are not allowed on the festival site.
44. No illegal substances may be brought onto the festival site and illegal substances must not be used during the festival. Any illegal substances found will lead to prosecution.
45. Security staff will conduct bag searches on entry to the site a a codition of entry.
46. Anyone refusing to be searched on entry or during the festival may be evicted from the site.
47. Security staff have the right to confiscate any prohibited items.
48. The festival organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or instruct security staff to evict any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with site rules, licensing conditions or other reasonable requests of the festival.
49. Reduced price adult tickets and free kids tickets released on 13/08/2021 are extremely limited and are available on a first come, first served basis. Free kid's tickets are limited to two per booking and must be booked with an adult ticket. For those who have already bought tickets, prior to 12.30pm on 13/08/2021, the reduced ticket prices will be offered and if accepted, a refund of the price difference between the reduced price and the price paid will be given.